8/30/2010

Your bad mojo

I guess I am a little superstitious in certain aspects of my life. I wont fake a illness or an illness of one of my children to get out of something. If I do, I believe I someone will really get sick. I believe in Karma whole heartily. I believe in life you get what you give no matter what you believe in.
When you do good you feel good.When you do bad, you feel bad.
  On that note, I feel like my ex husband is trying to give me some bad mojo. I have written before on what a creeper I think he is. You can read it HERE.
Yesterday was his wedding day. Fine by me! Move on..I did. With that said, I was driving through town to run some errands yesterday and got stopped at a light. A light right at the location where Chris and I got married. What did I see? My ex Husband and his new wife getting pictures at the same spot Chris and I did.
Honestly, I felt SICK. See that brick building in my picture? Thats where they had their wedding reception and thats where pictures were being taken (from what I saw). I felt like this bad mojo was now spewed all over my wedding day by my ex.  The main reason I wanted my wedding at this location was because of the vintage vibe. We all know by now I am a vintage whore. My Husband also works for the railroad. Fitting reason to get married by the tracks and get some killer pictures. Now when I drive past this location (which is like EVERY day) I will now think of that jag off and his new wife instead. I feel like this ass has been creeping and trying to take everything from me the whole time. I cant believe I was stopped by a light at that exact moment to slap me in the face.
Like I said, I am a tad superstitious..but like I also said, I firmly believe in Karma.

Who does that? Seriously?!

1 comment:

Jillian said...

Yea that's a little crazy... sorry dear. Kepp your head up.. You are happy and beautiful!!! Don't let anyone ruin your day.