8/09/2010

More than a bride...

I am more than a neurotic, OCD, stressed out bride. I am also a Mother. A mother of 4 to be exact. Now, even though my journey as a bride is still not over per say...I am starting to convert my blog to my every day life. This will still include my neurotic, OCD, stressed out planning details. I will just be adding my neurotic, OCD, stressed our life as a Mother as well.
I hope you don't plan on leaving me just yet! I still have our reception in September so I still have tons of details along with ideas and deals to share...
I just want to start the process slowlyyyyyy... I was never one to rip off the band aid fast.

4 comments:

Sara said...

Not going anywhere! I love your new layout and title- so cute and a great way to transition your blog too

Unpredictable Mom said...

Thanks sweetie!! I still have more wedding reception stuff to do though (ugh!)

Creature Gorgeous said...

Love the format and the new design!!!! Looking forward to hearing all about your journey as a parent and bride (and I will be taking notes!).

Unpredictable Mom said...

Thanks girl!! If you read my last post on what y son did, you may NOT want to take notes from me LOL!!!