8/09/2010

You did WHAT?!?

On to the Mommy crap...
Notice my little tag line? Messing shit up one day at a time? Yeah, being a Mom isn't easy, especially to two teenagers. I think of all the crap I did as a teen and just shudder then instantly think of the word KARMA.
Karma train is a comin!! All aboard!!

Tonight my wonderful son Mike came home from his friends house and just stood over me as I was editing my blogger.
"Hi Mom"
I keep coding, glance up and say
"Hey"

He keep standing there. Not annoying but it makes me feel something is up. He then speaks...
This is what I heard
"Blah Blah Blah blah lip piercing"

WHHHATTT!!!!!!
Oh the hell this child did!
"WHAT!" I yell and look at this sparkling frecking lip piercing. My heart dropped. Oh my GOD!!!!
I proceeded to tell my son that I know I am the "cool" Mom and all of his friends would assume I would be down with him having a glittering rhinestone stud right under his lip but WTF!!!!! I have my limits! Hes 15!!
I told him 6 times to rip it out. He starts begging me to let it heal. Why? He then said that if Chris (His Step Father) will let him keep it can he..
I say yes. Why? Because there is no way in HELL my Husband will let him keep that thing. I acutally hope to have the video camera rolling during this soon to be experience. My son says he will put a clear stone in for family gatherings or rip take it out. We will see how this goes.
I can hear Kate now...
"But Mommmm Mike gets to have one"

The karma train has left the station ladies and gentleman. All aboard!

4 comments:

Heather {Butterflygirlms} said...

I would have freaked out!! Did his friends pierce it? I am not looking forward to the teen years and they are fast approaching with my 11 yr old :(

BTW..love the switch to bride to mom!!

Unpredictable Mom said...

Girl it freaked me out. He is my GOOD kid too. He has the high GPA, he is polite and respectful. Always has been..His sister went to go yell at him and saw he took it out. He must if felt bad that I was so upset lol

Jillian said...

hahah oh wow I am not so sure I am looking forward to parenthood

Unpredictable Mom said...

LOL!! I still wouldnt change it for the world...minus the gray hairs they have given me