8/05/2010

Centerpiece Mock Up...take one!

I went to my Mother In Law's house today to do a quick mock up since the overlays finally came in. I love them!! (90 Inch Overlys)


I do have diamonds to sprinkle in between the candles in silver and red but I didn't want to open them yet. There will be a black napkin folded a certain way on the plate so the photo share card pictured will be placed in it. (See the menu detail fold)


I am very excited to see it finally start coming together. The overlays will only be on every other table. The other tables will just be black with the same centerpieces. I also love the table number frame!!
 Flowers and frame from Hobby Lobby

The chair covers will be black with a red sash.
I think it will look great with the lights dimmed and the candles lit around the centerpiece.
You can also see my  favor boxes. I had them in red tulle before. I decided I wanted something more, so I placed the candle still wrapped in tulle in the box along with tissue paper. I love this look MUCH more.

1 comment:

Sara said...

i *love* your choice of linens! soo classy