7/28/2010

We made editors pick on The Knot!!



I just received awesome news from my Photographer. Chris and I made EDITORS pick on The Knot for BEST REAL WEDDING!!
HOW EXCITING!!!
Honestly, I posted pictures to get more publicity to my photographer, makeup artist and dress maker. I did not think we would become editors pick. As you can even see by my descriptions for each picture, I didn't do much detail..just their information...oops! LOL!

Please visit our page and vote! I would appreciate it much! I'm so excited!!!
VOTE HERE!!

Best of luck to my "DREAM TEAM" because they are why it made the editors pick! May you get a ton more business because of this!!

2 comments:

Sara said...

woohoo!! congrats!! I voted :-)

Heather {Butterflygirlms} said...

Awesome!! Congrats!! I nominated you for best blog design over at April Showers blog. hehehe