7/25/2010

Final Fitting?

Well it sure wasn't suppose to be! Thursday I went to try on my dress again because it had to be let out. It was to tight!! It was more complicated than expected because I have scoliosis and a dis-placed hip. The seamstress had to let out certain parts of my dress to fit my "problem". She knocked it out of the park!!





Not the best quality pictures (darn iphone!) The converse are actually red. The birdcage and hair flower work PERFECTLY! I was thrilled. They actually had to add yet ANOTHER bra... So thats 2 sets of cups and a bra to keep the dress up (damn itty bitty titty committee!).
My bustle has 27 ties for my girls..poor things

I LOVES IT!!!!

4 comments:

Mrs. Wedding Crasher said...

Looks GORGEOUS!

Heather said...

You look beautiful!

Sara said...

so beautiful!!! I love it!! that bustle looks wonderful worth all the ties ;-)

Sophia Jacob said...

Very beautiful!!! She is looking gorgeous in this gown..

planning a wedding