6/01/2010

You Complete Me

How cliche and cheesy that phrase always was to me, until now. After 2 weeks of marriage, I can honestly say I feel complete.



I didn't expect change. I have been with the Mister  for over 9 years, how different can it really be?
It is different.

I feel a void filled in my heart and soul. I am 100% content. It is wonderful! My Mother In Law even noticed the change.

Some say it is the whole "wedded bliss" thing. I don't think this is the case. Marrying the Mister was the last step in our relationship and it made us a whole. We already own a house together, cars, credit cards and even have a child together. Marriage was the missing piece, I just never realized it until after getting married.

I no longer think cliche and cheesy when I hear the phrase "You complete me".
I get it! I finlly get it!! 

Now that I get it, I am so glad I have it.

2 comments:

Kat said...

you are so cute shayne :). I'm so glad you're happy.

xoxo

amber said...

Aww yay, congrats :)