5/31/2010

Invitations & More

Well, I finally got around to ordering all of our invitation "stuff". I love Cards & Pockets. I had ordered samples from them and there are of GREAT quality. I highly recommend them.
Here is what we ordered!

The 5x7 Retangolo Pocket folder in Black Tie

Invitation Mats in Candy Apple red. Whats shown here is where they will go. (Pictured in a purple/pink color)
Belly Bands in Candy Apple Red (To do as pictured) Mine will be SOLID red, not a pattern.


and I also ordered the 2.5x2.5 squares for mounting our monogram on like posted above. Candy apple red of course!


Heres a sneak peek at our invitation. This is NOT finalized! I still need the High Res images from our photographer.



2 comments:

amber said...

Very cute! I think I've seen this style on another blog, but different colors of course.

Unpredictable Mom said...

Thanks Amber! BTW did you see the post? YOU WON MY GIVEAWAY!!!