6/21/2010

Invitations. Take two

With my old invitation style not translating well, I had to re create. Honestly, I am loving this MORE. Granted, I am no longer showcasing my photographers beyond awesome pictures... but that is OK. Reception slide show here we come!
I found inspiration on The Wedding Chicks.
I loved these Mad Men STDs. From the moment I saw them. I had to re-design them to accommodate us.
Here is the final design:

They will be placed on red card stock. LOVE!!!
Heres a cheesy shot of our NEW pocket folds from Card & Pockets with a small mock up of how the RSVP and Hotel card will be situated in the pocket fold.


Here are the Hotel and RSVP Cards that fit in the handy dandy little slot

Whats the RSVP back look like you ask?
Well first, I want to show you my inspiration. Take a look at what THIS bride did. Look at what she was sent back!
INSPIRATION!!
Here is the other side of our RSVP card







I can not wait to see what my guests write and draw. We will showcase them at the reception in a scrapbook for others to read.

I know what you're thinking... the risk of them not putting their name is pretty high. My Mother in Law and I decided we will number each RSVP card just in case to match up with the guest list. Problem solved!

Everything happens for a reason!!