6/23/2010

I love the UPS man!!

It seems every day I get some new goodies in the mail. Here are my latest purchases.

Photo share cards. I designed them, then ordered them from Vista Print. LOVE THEM! High quality, looks GREAT!
I also designed then ordered monogram stickers. These will be used to seal our belly bands. Again Vista Print. SUPER happy with these as well!

Now, for my favorite item EVER! Chalk board speech bubble for our photo booth! YESSSS!! This was a great deal at only $30.00

This is from Etsy seller Playing Grown Up
LOVE it!! The one thing I realized today though was, how good will this show when my photo booth has a black backdrop as well? I think it will work just fine, we will see!
This was shipped really fast and it is great quality. Theres even a handy  handle on the back  to hold it with!

2 comments:

amber said...

If you're crafty, or know someone who is, I'd suggest masking off and painting a border around the chalkboard so that the black doesn't fade into the black background. The border could be white or a bright color of your choice :)

Unpredictable Mom said...

GREAT idea!! I think I will try that!!