6/18/2010

I knew it was to good to be true...



Seriously? My wedding ceremony was FLAWLESS. I knew it was to good to be true! The drama starts....

1- Emmys dress was ordered with extra length. The dress came in, its to short.
 Look in the mirror. Her feet were NOT suppose to show. This is not a floor length dress.
Personally I do not think DESSY added the extra length. I paid for it though! Not the salons fault. 100% DESSYs fault. I have to meet with the Salon owner Tuesday so she can fix what Dessy f***ed up on..
but wait, there's more with DESSY..

2- One of my BMs text me last night. Her dress needs to be taken in. OK no biggie. We knew that would happen. She says that the bust "ruffle" is PULLING and needs to be fixed and something about the hem. WTF!! Again..DESSY DRESS. I posted the picture of the dress we ordered. You can see there's a type of pleating on the bust area. I haven't seen it on her in person yet but seriously, I'm stressing out more now...Thank GOD Bella Sposa has a KILLER seamstress, but why would they have to fix a shitty dress made by DESSY?
Maybe I am over reacting. I will know more Tuesday.

3- Invitations.
AHHH!! So I get my proofs from Staples. 100% HIGH Quality. They did a GREAT job with them, however my design did not translate well and looks like shit because the cursive font is not readable and the pictures along the top came out way to small. They have a 110 card stock and its great ...but for my RSVP postcards it is way to flimsy. So I think " Its ok..I'll redesign the invitation and just get a postcard from Vista Print."

NOOOOO I CANT!! The damn pocket folds I ordered!! The side pocket isnt big enough to hold a vista print postcard. My side pocket allows 4 inches. With Vista Print the size is 5.47 x 4.21inches. OH WTF!!!!!!!!!

This lead me to contact Cards & Pockets for a possible exchange. Seriously, it is all un-raveling and this Bride is gonna FLIP!! I will see what Card & Pockets says. Maybe I can return the ones I have and re order the larger size and just have them credit my account??
Girls, I am STRESSED.
He just HAD to have a BIG ASS reception.
(Insert ripping hair out here)

3 comments:

Sara said...

woah....

hang in there... that does sound like of dessy drama all at once! can you call their customer service and express your concerns?
you should not have to pay to fix a brand new dress.

i printed my save the dates with mpix- they were good to work with. I had a problem with the first batch they sent and they overnighted the right ones right away.

hope all gets sorted out...keep us posted.

amber said...

Oh dear. Sounds really frustrating :( I hope things can be easily fixed for you!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.