5/09/2010

I have officially lost my mind!

Its official, I have wedding planning brain farts!
With one week to go, I have lost my mind. The simplest tasks are no longer simple. I forget everything. I can be told something and within 5 minutes, I forget it. It's awful!
I have already warned my family that this is not the week to crack jokes just to bust my chops. More specifically, the Mr. He LOVES busting my chops on everything. I have a specific look for his suit the day of and he loves to tell me things like "I really want a navy blue suit" when he knows everyone is wearing black. He then waits for my reaction of becoming a total lunatic, then laughs. Normally, I find it funny. Not this week.

I don't know if I am coming or going. Little things like remembering where I put my cell phone isn't something a little aggravating, it causes mass panic.
Can you believe I freaked OUT looking for my cell phone and after 10 minutes of looking, I realized it was in my hands the whole time? Total brain fart!
Now I am not saying I am this uber organized Mom. I have 4 kids, it isn't possible. I just can not believe how bad it has become!
I have a feeling this next week will be a total blur. I hope by May 17th I have some memory back.


Photobucket

1 comment:

bluemoon said...

Just wanted to wish you all the best on your big day. Everything will be great & you will look stunning.