5/09/2010

Dress drama fixed with ONE week to go!

Some of you may have read about my Daughters dress drama. If not, basically the seamstress F*ed up my daughters dress to wear at my wedding, they also ruined her 8th grad graduation dance dress.

I was on a mad HUNT to find Kate a replacement dress that she could wear for BOTH events since their 2 weeks apart.
I have so little time between sports and planning, Kate actually missed school today just to shop for a replacement dress (she was bummed about that lol!)

We went EVERYWHERE and nothing..that is of course until Jamie saved me AGAIN (Owner of Bella Sposa, Tinley park)
The girls at her salon went nuts to help me and Kate, and guess what..they did it AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I needed a dress that fit my theme, as well as our ivory/black combo. We found a ton of dresses for the wedding but they were not dresses she would wear to the dance.


How cute is it!! Even has a vintage vibe!!The picture is REALLY bad but its actually and ivory and black with glitter. We already removed a layer at the bottom to make it shorter and we also tacked down the frills at the bust area so they lay flat. She loves it AND it fits my theme.


THANK YOU AGAIN BELLA SPOSA FOR SAVING MY A** ONE MORE TIME!
You girls are my saviors and I owe you everything!!


Photobucket

No comments: