4/09/2010

Flower girl dress..CHECK!!

Our daughter Emily (age 8) is our flower girl. She prefers the term junior bridesmaid because shes that vain. Flower girls are for babies MOM!! Duahhh!!!
Anyways, it is a Dessy Flower Girl Dress FL4022
Halter style flower girl dress in matte satin has full back and wide waistband, hand worked flower detail and full pleated skirt.
I hope she looks good in it because they didn't have it in the store to try on.
her dress will be in BLACK. I just posted this color to share the details on it. Of course since I am "technically" having two weddings she has 2 dresses. The Dessy dress is for our formal Reception thats in September. The below dress is for our outdoor private ceremony May 16th. Got a deal on this dress..only $15 at The Childrens Place! SCORE!!

Heres her cute little ceremony dress:

Side note.
My Bridesmaids dresses have all been ordered! Yay to my ladies for getting it done by the date I said it needed to be done by!!

No comments: