4/08/2010

My retro dress is HERE!!

Today I received my dress!  I can not wait to rock this baby on May 16th! I have to say that this dress is a perfect fit and the quality is beyond amazing. I can't stop doing the happy dance!!!
The shoes I am wearing are not my wedding shoes. Mine will still be black but their satin with a bow.
Here is my beautiful baby in all its glory! (Still needs to be steamed)






I am so in love!!!! Now I wait for my veil and hope it completes the look!
The seller is located HERE

3 comments:

Heather {Butterflygirlms} said...

GORGEOUS!!! Love it :)

Unpredictable Mom said...

Thanks girl!! I love it too!! Makes me sooo happy!!

Mrs. Wedding Crasher said...

So cute!

I am enjoying following your blog and would love if you could follow mine too. I'm new to the blogging world!
http://weddingcrashersguide.blogspot.com/