3/02/2010

The dollar store bridesmaid

What bride is not all about the budget?
Today I completed my pomander balls for my bridesmaids and my flower girl daughter.
I purchased 2 packs of 4" Styrofoam balls (white) from JoAnn Fabrics. The 2 packs were $4.50 and I had 2 of the 40% off coupons for those. Nothing wrong with checking out twice lol!!
The flowers are from the DOLLAR STORE!! (heyyyyyyyyy!!)
Each 4" ball took aprox. 3 bushes for roses. The black ribbon I had.
Thats a total of around $4.25 per bridesmaid pomander ball!!

I think these will look killer with their gowns. I can see my ladies now holding that pomander while striking a pose with their hand on a hip.
I still need to maybe fill in a few spots and clean up the ribbon.
No shame in my game!!!
I made 6 balls in an hour!!!


(Their dresses below)

 

  

 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh YAY!! They look fabulous girl!!! And WOW at the quality of those roses!! Beautiful!! I'm actually surprised they came from the dollar store. lol :P

Chocolate Lover said...

Wow they look beautiful! And will stand out against your ladies dresses!

Unpredictable Mom said...

Thank you much!!!

Unknown said...

wow! Impressive!! =)