2/27/2010

And my dress saga continues...

I have not had an easy time finding a gown. Honestly, I have tried on close to 200 of them. I purchased a gown the day after Thanksgiving and while it is beautiful, I had the dreaded change of heart on the gown.
I had posted before my sample gown that was a work in Progress. Well today after a talk with the seamstress, we realized it would cost way more to alter than expected.
Do I want to pay that much for a gown that in my head I thought would be much cheaper? If I pay to have this sample gown re-done and pay that much, would it be what I wanted? The answer was no. For that amount of money I could get a dress off the rack..and let me tell you, the rack at Bella Sposa Salon is a WONDERFUL rack *sigh*
 The owner asked what dress I wanted to try on..I went straight to one dress. I had dreams about this dress when I first saw it. This dress just came in so it wasnt even there during my search. This dress had the element of modern vintage..classy. I fell in love..deeply in love.
The sample gown is out the window. It has been replaced by this dress. It is by Blue by Enzoini. Cannes.

 
  
  
  
  

No turning back..its being ordered Monday!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i could def see why you feel deeply in love. She is a beauty!!

Samantha said...

That is a stunning dress!