12/17/2009

Shoes. Did someone say shoes?

Ahhh shoes. What woman doesn't love shoes? A brides wedding day gives her the opportunity to splurge on something we normally dont splurge on. Most women dont drop 200 bucks o a pair of shoes to go clubbing in..but our wedding day...Thats different! The funny thing is, no one sees them (well unless you get a great photographer that gets every candid shot imaginable)
So lets talk shoes. The reasonable and the "Oh no you didn't"


Lets starts with coloriffics. Great prices and wonderful shoes!! Take a look at some of these beauties!!




 The above style is called  SIERRA. They sell for $72.95
Colors are ivory, latte,white and silver. They also sell them in a lower heel and their called Carmen.


Here is a stunner!! Called Atlantis. They retail for $84.95(below)




Check out the heels on these babies!!

That is style CORONADO $69.95. They come in silver, gold and black!


We all love glitter!! These silver glitter beauties are stunning and affordable!


Style:GALA  $55.95


Now Zappos has a wonderful selection of bridal shoes. They start and $50.00 and up
You can visit them here.


Touch Ups Sharmaine &64.00



Kate Spade Gali $348.00


RSVP style Portia $57.90



Ok, I LOVE these babies and I think I will be getting them!!
Martinez Valero Skyler !$117.25(above)

 
Calvin Klein Pretty $159.95

 
Ohh how we all love Nina!! Nina Xtina $99.95


I could go on with Zappos all day long. Ladies be sure to check them out. I have personally ordered from them in the past and had nothing but the best service. Make sure you read the reviews on each of the shoes. Many brides post reviews on their comfort and if they are true to fit.


They also have a awesome "something blue" category!!


I want to also add a great site called my My Glass Slipper
They have a tone of designer dyeable wedding shoes priced reasonable to pretty darn high.


Stay tuned for more posts on shoes. I can't get enough of them!





2 comments:

Tatum-Marie said...

I love love love the Nina Xtina! How amazing are those shoes!

Unpredictable Mom said...

I know right!! I love them deeply!!