12/19/2009

Coco Myles. All hail the bridesmaids!!

Ok, I have been looking for BM dresses forever. My dilemma is "hey its a damn recession!" My girls are purchasing their own dresses and to ask them to pay 300 for a dress is just flat out stupid. Let's not forget that I have to pay for my dress, the dresses for my 2 daughters, My FH's tux and my 2 sons tux rentals as well. I have to purchase for a  family of 6 for wedding attire.
While all my BMs said as long as I dont go over 250, its fine..I still just cant do it..not even for myself (like I said I have to dress a family of 6!)
So a while ago, my MOH found a site called coco myles.

http://cocomyles.com/

Let me tell you..AMAZING!! You ladies HAVE to check them out.
I have ordered fabric swatches from them before (FREE!) and they were FAST. I got them in 2 days!
You can pick different skirts to different tops etc...Gotta love the custom! To be honest, they blow away Davids Bridal with the mix and match.
Their turn around time for a custom dress is 6 weeks. I have yet to design any dress that cost more than 140 bucks!
I have also found some reviews:

http://www.weddingwire.com/reviews/coco-myles-rye/e6c7afdb3481c44b.html

as well as one from the BBB (They gave the company an  A-!!)

http://www.bbb.org/new-york-city/business-reviews/dressmakers/coco-myles-inc-in-rye-ny-105104/

After some more research on the site, they also say the following:

We also offer mix-and-match sizing whereby our Custom Couture dresses can be made with the top and bottom in different sizes. The dress is still a one-piece gown but simply uses different sizing for the tops and bottom that may be better suited to your body type. We recommend using this service if your bust and waist measurements are off by more than two sizes as per our specifications (e.g., size 8 bust and size 14 waist). There is an additional $20.00 charge for this service. If you'd like to use this service, please add $20.00 to our Additional Charges field at checkout. Please then send us an email after you order to advise us of the specific sizing you need for the top and bottom of the dress. We'll then confirm all details in a return email confirmation to you..
The lengths of our dresses vary depending on style. We provide the lengths for each of our dresses in our Dress Specification window located next to the measuring tape icon. If you would like to have our dresses made with additional length, or less length, we can do this for an additional charge of $10.00 (up to 6"). If this is something you’re interested in, please email us. You can also just add $10.00 to the Additional Charges field at checkout and then email us to advise how many inches we should add or subtract from the dress length. We will then confirm your order, including length details, via email.


OK that alone sold me. Most salons charge and arm and a leg for extra length or to shorten a hem.

So I have decided that the girls will rock out the CoCo Myles dresses.
As far as style etc..I am still unsure. I have dealt with their customer service before and they are FANTASTIC. I asked them to send me some real pictures of a few skirt styles, I will post them as soon as I receive them.


Now, take a look at each picture closely. The price is there. If you notice the bottom of the dress picture you will see exact measurements. Theres a drop down menu and as the sizes change, the measurements change..FAB!!

Posted are some of the styles I am thinking of for my girls.
I hope this helps some of you ladies in the quest for a custom BM dress that wont break the bank, has a awesome BBB rating and gets rave reviews from other brides!!


YES THEY SHIP INTERNATIONAL!!


 
 
 
 

No comments: