10/06/2010

My kids rock. Be jealous!

My Husband always has my kids make homemade cards for birthdays. At times my kids get real irritated by it. I have to say that getting birthday cards from them always makes me smile!!

OUTSIDE
Happy Birthday Mom
INSIDE
Happy Birthday Mom. Though you have your moments, I still think youre the best & coolest Mom ever and I couldnt ask for anything better
Love Mike ( The words of a 15 year old!)


OUTSIDE
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOMMY! I LOVE YOU!!
INSIDE
Dear Mom: I hope you have a great birthday and many more to come
LUL!! Katie (The wording of a 14 year old..still rocking the "Mommy"!!)


OUTSIDE
Happy Birthday! I LOVE YOU MOM!
INSIDE
I hope you had a great birthday. I love you! ~ Jon!
(From my soon to be 13 year old)

I cant seem to find Emilys..I must find it and add it as well.
It is amazing to me that my 3 teenagers are not afraid to tell me how much they love me, or even that some still call me "Mommy". It melts my heart.
I guess I didnt do such a bad job did I?

1 comment:

Jillian said...

melt my heart why don't ya!