9/06/2010

You said what?

With 4 kids there are some funny things said in my house. I decided because of this I need a segment titled
"You said what?"
 I am sure many will be able to relate and I hope other Mom followers I have do the same thing on their blogs. We all need something funny to read each day!! With that said, here is my first entry on "You said what?"


My son is watching Sponge Bob the Movie. I said to my son   "I know this, we saw it at the show"
Son:  "The show?"
Me:  "Yeah, the show"
Son: "This isnt the 1950s Mom...you can say the Movie theater"

LOL!! In my face! I will never say "the show" again.It is only noon. I am sure by this evening I will have 20 more posts with "You said what?"

1 comment:

Heather {Butterflygirlms} said...

LMAO! I can't believe you actually said 'The Show'