9/05/2010

The Meet & Greet

Since we are not having a "rehearsal dinner", I decided to throw a meet & greet. This allowed old friends to meet new friends and it gave the bridal party a chance to get comfortable with each other before the big celebration day. Needless to say, they all get along VERY well.
Our reception is sure to be a great night.
It was unseasonable cold here in Chicago so everyone got toasty (in more ways that one!)

Me & my Hubby


Wendy (a bridesmaid) and her Hubby

My BEAUTIFUL bridal party

Ummm..Bridesmaid & groomsman

Yeah safe to say this was a "toasty" picture

I made the groomsmen their own blankets. GM Phil loved his, to bad it's the CUBS!!
Mike loved his blanket too!!

Chris and all his boys. Well all but one. One is in Germany right now with the Army

My Hubby with my Maid of Honor cousin on the left and my best friend of 20 years on the right

LOL! Whats a party without booze?


It was a great night surrounded by great people who love us. The reception pictures are sure to be "classy"

1 comment:

sonya said...

Great pics, Shayne! And I love those blankets! Great idea.