9/27/2010

The photo booth

So most of you know the Hubby did NOT want a photo booth. He fought me on this one. I stood my ground!! I had to have it, I knew our drunk friends & family would love it..He said NO WAY SHAYNE NO ONE WILL USE IT and on the reception layout for the venue he had the photo booth marked as the "Waste of Money" LOL!!!Was is a  a waste of money? NOOOO!! My guests LOVED IT!! They are STILL talking about how fun it was, how it was nothing they had ever seen before.




I did all the props myself. Just picked up stuff here & there from Dollar stores & so on. I made all the mustaches on a stick though. The chalk board speech bubble I ordered from Etsy . I also have to say the company I used was WONDERFUL!!!  http://www.shutterboxphotobooth.com/

SHUTTER BOX!!
They do Chicago, LA, Milwaukee, Phoenix and South Florida.
My guests each got a strip and the other strip went into a memory photo book. They gave the guests metallic markers and let them write messages next to their strips. Best thing EVER. We still keep picking it up & laughing. The company was amazing and I give them 5 stars all the way! The attendant was AWESOME and very friendly..so much so that guests were pulling him in the booth to take shots as well lol!!


The downfall? My dance floor was pretty empty all night long because of the photo booth, there was a line lol!! It is OK though, my guests STILL have awesome memories because of that booth and will be talking about it for a longggg time. Well worth every single penny, and my Husband agrees. He is actually considering maybe renting them again for his Moms surprise birthday party thats coming up. HA!!!

So should you get one? YES!!!
It was super fun and amazing!! The pictures are priceless. After I get my CD from the company I am going to reprint a ton of these and re use my seating chart frame and fill it with photo booth strips and hang it up in my home. Hubby thinks thats a great idea!!


1 comment:

Jillian said...

What a fabulous idea!!! I love it