8/20/2010

Progress on my ladies in waiting..

Joy exploded from my veins when I saw that my diva darling friend Wendy posted pictures of her in her dress at todays fitting. This was the first time I had seen any of my Diva squad in their dress. I am THRILLED!!! Classic old Hollywood glam all the way baby!! Wendy being a hair dresser (not any hair dresser..MY hair dresser for 10 years) came prepared. She brought her head band and took pictures of her hair in all different styles for me to see. How amazing can she be?!! She is missing her necklace that is actually at the bridal salon being shortened but let me tell ya, sooo freckin glam its disgusting!!
To see it come together is a great relief. This dress gives killer curves and hugs in all the right places. I seriously have the most beautiful diva squad EVER!! The best part? Wendy said she already plans to recycle her dress a month after the reception! Shes getting it shortened and plans on wearing it to a formal dinner. I am so glad this wont be one of those dresses sitting in a closet for 15 years. I wanted something classic and timeless for them. Using inexpensive jewelry and shoes for the "trend" pieces instead of the dress. I guess I made a good call in that area!


How sexy does she look?! The hair works with the dress for sure.
They all love their shoes. Well for about 2 hours then they all plan to ditch them because they are 4 inch heels. My girls are troopers because they know I want some "shoe" shots lol!

Her face kills me!!! Hahahah!! The hair style? PERFECTION!! Classic pony with a big bump with the feather headband in her hair.

No comments: