7/11/2010

Wedding Favors

So here they are! This took me and my BM almost 8 hours (with a few breaks) to complete 220 of this babies.
I ended up getting a great deal!

-The tulle was $3.00 per 100 pack (purchased 3 Hobby Lobby)
-The votive candle holders were $1.27 each but I got them for 50% off (Hobby Lobby) so they only cost me about 63 cents each! (I don't think I was suppose to get the 50% off but yay me!)
-The votives were $4.99 for 100 (3 packs) and the ribbon was $1.00 per roll.
-The little thank you cards are from VistaPrint (gift card tags) and they cost about $20.00 for 250


My BM said that every guest BETTER take one and that she will stand at the door to check! These took some labor.

Had to punch a hole in 220 cards and cut 220 pieces of ribbon. Had to unpack each candle holder and drop a votive in each one. We then had to wrap in tulle, secure with a rubberband then tie the ribbon.
This is why she said she will be doing a wedding favor security check at the end of the night
LOL!!!

No comments: