7/11/2010

One to many veils

If you have followed me, you know that I had more than my fair share of wedding dress "issues". I purchased 3. Yesssss THREE. Tried on over 200 as well.

I have always loved obsessed over birdcage veils. I purchased one to go with my white dress

Hello Canon Camera..
My dear Fiancee Husband HATES birdcage veils. He said their cute if you're his Grandma..MEN! Well, I opted out of the dress this veil went with so I sold the birdcage veil....sigh.

Now, I need a veil to wear with my retro wedding gown. I couldnt wear the birdcage because
1- He hates it..really, really hates it
2- It's white and my dress is ivory

So I purchased this veil instead
It was ok. I got it from etsy. I was having a HELL of a time keeping it laying correctly on my head and in all honesty, it was so light and flimsy..there was no way it would work...
NEXT!

I then called Bella Sposa a week before my wedding in a panic. They're use to hearing me this way (lol!) They found me the PERFECT veil to accent my gown of awesomeness..


Honestly, this veil was BEYOND perfect for my dress. 100% Audry.
This leads me to today and a new etsy purchase (YIKES!)
I cant stop thinking of the birdcage veil he hates and I love (that I sold). So, I contacted the seller and asked her for an ivory one. She has it! YES!!!
I need it just for a few pictures at the reception...just a few, I promise. So Chris said to me
"How many damn veils do you plan on purchasing!!"
I replied "I only got 2!" Then I remembered all the above purchases...OOPS!!
Regardless, the birdcage veil will look great with my dress and the flower I purchased from Etsy as well

Hummm...thats 4 veils and 3 dresses. Wonderful.

No comments: