6/29/2010

Our photobooth monogram

We booked ShutterBox for our photo booth. Honestly, I am more excited about the booth than anything else. I had to kick, scream, cry and pout to get this booth and I know in the end..The hubby will LOVE the end result!!

We were offered the option to design our own monogram for the bottom of the strip. I used another great freebie from The Wedding Chicks. I just edited it to our liking.


Here is what it should look like overall...


I love it! Can't wait to see them all mounted in a scrapbook and signed by our guests! Yes, I got the memory book package. My guests will get 2 copies of every strip. The attendant will place one copy in a memory book that has black pages. The guests will then be able to write a message in metallic markers that the company provides. This will be a GREAT coffee table book.

No comments: