6/30/2010

3 hours and 7 rolls of double sided tape...

Last night my daughter and I started the layering process of the invitations. Seriously? Whos bright idea was it to do layered pocket folds?!!! (Oh wait..it was mine...dummy!)

After 3 hours and 7 rolls of double sided sticky tape later we had this
Yep, 3 hours and 7 rolls of tape to add 95 red card stock matting. 

We need about 130.

I still need to go back and mount the invitation to the red matting and insert the RSVP cards (haven't arrived yet). Then we need to add the belly band with the monogram still. Yeah, GREAT idea Shayne. All this and still print 130 address labels and send them in like 3 days while planning my Daughters Graduation party for Saturday.
I love putting everything on one plate (obviously!!)


And people wonder why I can't sleep!

1 comment:

Samantha said...

I did that too. It was such a pest. but instead of double stick tape have you tried the spray on glue? that's what we used and it went by so much faster. You can find it at Home Depot.