6/01/2010

And the bride wore...

With our reception around the corner, I need to start planning once more! The reception will be a fun event, seriously..fun!! I need to reflect that in myself somewhere.
I had purchased these beauties for my gown.
I actually wore these on our wedding day with my retro gown


Very comfortable shoes. Love them. My plan was to wear them with my reception gown as well..See them peeking out there?

I planned on switching shoes during the reception but then thought "why"? I decided to make my statement and rock these babies the WHOLE time with my gown..

LOVE!! I just got these in the mail the other day and I can not WAIT to wear them. I plan on getting the same shoes for my flower girl Daughter as well as for my Junior Bridesmaid Daughter. Emmy will look awesome in her full gown with red converse. I plan on getting the same shoes for my boys as well *winks*
Me and my kids will be wearing red converse.
This actually isnt unlike any of us. I already own 3 other pairs and my kids own a few pairs each as well. With my photographer being the diva she is, I am sure she will capture some amazing shots!

Now I just cant let the Hubby know until the day of, because he will dispute lol!!

3 comments:

Sara said...

My friend Jamie wore pink converse under her gown... hello!! can anyone say awesome?!? You're gonna look great AND here's betting your hubby will look back and say you're right (again) :-)

Kristen said...

I love your black shoes! Where did you get them? The converses are a super cute and unique idea. I'm getting married in August, any words of advice :)

Unpredictable Mom said...

I got the shoes from Nordstrom Rack and they were about 40 bucks.

(brand) Me Too

(style) Jeanette Satin Heels

They are actually VERY comfortable and didn't complain one time the whole day I wore them. They have a style where there is more toe visible but I don't think they look as good.
I will have to do an advice post for sure!! I know one thing and I stress it..do it YOUR way! Do not worry what others think, otherwise you will always think "what if". I am so glad I did it MY way. I have NO regrets and love how everything turned out.