5/29/2010

They grow up so fast...

As most know, I am a mother to 4. Mike is 15, Kate is 13 (14 in June), Jon 12 and Emmy is 8.
Tonight was Kates 8th grade graduation dance. Let me tell ya, this isnt small time.The girls treat it as prom.

I am so proud of my Daughter and I adore her with every bit of my heart. I just had to do the Mommy thing and brag about it (just a little) Here are some pictures from her wonderful night!!


This picture is called "Mom, quit it! I dont have any makeup on..GODDDDD!!!!"
A work in progress...
One of my Bridesmaids!! This is Wendy who just also happens to be my hair dresser for over 10 years. She is not doing my hair for my formal reception. She is there as my friend, not hair dresser.
All finished! Seriously, Wendy is da bomb!!

Theres my princess (zebra dress)

This was actually taken at the same location where I was married.

How beautiful she is (pictured with her BFF Angel)
This is my favorite picture of the two girls. Kate did her own make-up. 
This is what she wants to do "when she grows up"


She had a wonderful night! Next stop..High school! They grow up so fast.

2 comments:

Sara said...

They both look very pretty! I bet it feels like yesterday that she was just a little girl.

Anonymous said...

she is very beautiful shayne! and girl, tell me about it them growing up too fast! i did that 8th grade prom/grad last year. my daughter is finishing up her freshman year now! she just finished and passed drivers ed and turns 15 in june. GOOD LORD its heart attack time! hahaha