4/26/2010

With 19 days to go

Seriously? Only 19 days until I am a Mrs? EEK!!! The sad part is I still have major planning for the September event.

Anyways, my veil came in and the hair experiments began. I had posted many retro style hair styles for this dress but once I found my veil it all changed. I got my dear friend on yahoo messenger so she could critique my styles. I had to hurry up and throw a few styles together since the Mr. is at work.

My hair is not polished, the dress still needs to be steamed along with the veil and I didn't even put the belt on the dress but here it is

Vintage Awesomeness!!






I love how it has a birdcage style front. Even when flipped back it still looks great!

ALMOST THERE!!!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Heather said...

The dress and veil look gorgeous! The next 19 days are just going to fly by!

Unpredictable Mom said...

Thank you so much sweetie. You' re telling me. With all these sports my kids are in I barely have time to clean lol!!