4/12/2010

Shes on fire today!!! Love my WBC sisters!

So today I placed the order for my Bridesmaids shoes (9 bucks a pair!). I also was looking for 2 matching brooches for my wedding cake...
Thanks to a WBC sister, I found a site that has GREAT prices on brooches. I did some research on the company before my purchase. Weddingbee and projectwedding had brides will good reviews for the company. Look what I ordered!

The site is fabulousbrooch.com
I paid $8.50 each! 2x2 inches. Nice size!!

Off to the cake table letters. The Mr. doesnt even understand why we need these or WHAT the point is but a fellow WBC sister was selling hers. GREAT DEAL! $4.00.
Their perfect. A cream with glitter. The style even matched my Monogram cake topper. Thank you to specialk at Wedding by Color!


Here are her letters she sold me in action! Fab!! My table will be black as well.
Heres my cake topper I purchased a while ago for 14 bucks. Its going to look great on that cake with the brooches and the "I DO" letters!

What a GREAT few days! Bargains all around me. Now if I can find our checkered dance floor for under $1,700 bucks (OUCH!!)

1 comment:

Heather said...

I love the “I Do” letters! I’m waiting for my own to arrive within the next month. :)