4/14/2010

Centerpiece. One down 26 more to go!



I was getting VERY paranoid and needed to know if my centerpiece idea would work.
I put just one together to easy my anxiety.
I am THRILLED!!

My table cloths will be black and so will my chair covers. My chair sash will be red.
Votives will surround the centerpiece bowl and red scatter stones will be on the
table as well.

Its going to look so classy!!

The bowls are from Afloral. They were $2.99 each. 8 inch
(click)


4 inch foam balls in the center were $1.00 each from Consumer Crafts
(click)

The roses were $13.99 a bushel at Hobby Lobby (50% off per bush of course)
I use 1 1/2 for one bowl..which is good because I purchased enough for 2 bushes a bowl.
I purchased 6 bags of red scatter stones from Ebay. 1,000 stones a bag. $12.54.
I paid 10 CENTS per bag, the other cost was shipping since it is from Hong Kong
 

So I guess that places each centerpiece at a total of $17.90 per bowl.
$20.00 per bowl with tax...whoo!! 
The venue supplies the votive with candles so that's NO cost to me..
I can use 100 a table if I like!
My digital camera isn't the best so the quality doesn't look too good on these flowers. In person they look fantastic!

4 comments:

Genevieve said...

They look great! They will look even better with the black table clothes, diamond confetti, and candles. I am so jealous you can use as many votive candles you want. My venue only supplies 3 per table! I love candles!

Chocolate Lover said...

They look great! Can't wait to see the complete set-up

Heather said...

I love the design! Great job!

Unpredictable Mom said...

Only 3! That stinks! I wasnt sure about our amount until I asked..she said if you want 100 candles on the table fine by us.
Thank you for the wonderful feedback ladies! I really appreciate it