4/20/2010

Brooch for my cake

Ok you can use them for more than your cake but...here is my cake picture

As you can see I needed 2 brooches for this design. I checked everywhere and most decent brooch designs ran about $20.00 each. I checked Ebay & Etsy with no luck..most didn't have a matching pair. It was suggested I try this site.
What  fantastic place!! Their selection is amazing..their prices are pure perfection. If you need a cake brooch or a brooch for dresses etc I HIGHLY suggest this site. They shipped my order the next day. I received it 2 days after placing. I believe I paid $9.00 each!!
Here was what I ordered:

Here is what I got in the mail a few days later:

Of course the quality of my picture does this no justice at all. It sparkles like crazy! Best Site! Hope it helps some of you.


Photobucket

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome!! Congrats on the great find! =)

amber said...

Wow, those look great! And great job bargain hunting :D