3/26/2010

Diy...hair?

So I will be doing DIY for my hair on our ceremony day..Brave right? No, I am not a hair dresser. Everything you see was all created by following youtube videos!!
I wanted to have my hairdresser do my hair but she has to work in the salon that day. I will just not have time to run up there to get my hairs did!! I have my makeup artist coming for some tat coverups, not to mention I have to get 4 children ready. Theres no way I will be able to take a 2 hour time out. Anyways, my dress is vintage inspired:

Heres is my dress. This is the seamstress modeling it. Mine however will be ivory and have crinoline under it for some vaa-voom!! The following are the styles I have come up with so far. The side swept do is with extensions.


 and the back

That was my first attempt at a victory roll. I still need to master it. Dont mind all the fly-aways. Was just test runs.
So what does everything think? Should I not DIY my hair for our ceremony? It will only be me and the Mr along with the children.

4 comments:

Nick said...

Hello Shayne. There is an opportunity you may be interested in. Could you please get back to me at affiliates@lcipaper.com for full details? Sincerely, Nick on behalf of LCI Paper

Cupcake Wedding said...

Your dress is hot and so is the do.

Im doing my own hair too and the idea freaks out my fam.

Christy said...

Love all the styles!

Samantha said...

If I could do my hair like that - i would totally do it myself. So jealous. I say go for it! You will look fabulous :)