2/23/2010

My little retro dress..Ordered!!

Well, I have found a dress for my outdoor ceremony on May 16th! I found it on Etsy and I am in LOVE!!!
I ordered it in ivory and I think it will work wonderfully with our ceremony surroundings. I went over my $100 limit (by $50) but it is so worth it for this custom, made to order dress!!
Etsy has become my best friend with all this planning!!! I will be rocking this killer dress in black peep toe shoes (that I already own!)

The fab seller!!!

 

  



I am soooo excited to get this dress! I am pushing it though. The seller thinks it will be ready by the end of April/first week of May!

 
 
A small view of the retro train station located about 10 minutes from where I live!! 
This is where the ceremony will be!

On a side note: This "technically" means I own 3 dresses now..UGH!! Still selling my first gown when I get it in April though

4 comments:

Heather said...

That is such an awesome dress!

Unknown said...

oh, now that is just adorable.

I love your blog. Consider me your newest follower!! ;)

Unpredictable Mom said...

Thank you hun!! I love followers!! xoxo

Sara said...

I love that dress!! You looked awesome! I think I am going to order it for our rehearsal dinner. Your blog is great- I read through several entries and am following bc can't wait to read more :-)