1/13/2010

Barbie Goes Vintage

OK, we all know good ole' Unpredictables dresses LOL. Barbie found me in a gown and I freaked..I feel like a bride!!I feel like a princess!!
Then I look back at all the old dresses I tried on and still  get a little emotional over my black & white vintage.
So I say to my MOH, there has to be a way I can get the best of both worlds right?
Princess meets vintage? Sounds way tacky.
She said theres gotta be a way! First lets take a look at Barbie Bride lol




Here was what I found!

I FREAKED OUT!!!! Literally started yelling and dancing.
Its so PERFECT in every single way and best of all, I can make Barbie gown look like this!!! It has the same
pickups but slimmer. It is more fitted through the hips. The belt is vintage.
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Barbie gown goes vintage LOL

So this will be the look I will be getting Barbie gown to go to. It is perfect because it blends what I want in a dress and what Chris wants.Best of all, I can alter my Barbie dream gown to look this way with simple alterations.
Here is another example:


How Fab. How Glam. How Vintage.
How much more unpredictable can I be.
I never imagined I could get the best of
both worlds ladies. I am THRILLED!!!

1 comment:

Chocolate Lover said...

Congrats!! Sounds like things will work out exactly as you want for your dress! Can't wait to see it!