11/04/2009

THE GOWN WAS FOUND!!

So I have tried on endless dresses...seriously, at least 200. This has not been a pleasant journey for me at all. In fact, to me this was the worst part! My previous post showed a wonderful dress that was $3,000. WAYYYY out of my budget. I contemplated purchasing the sample and making the correct fixes for it. I then got a call from the owner of a salon called Two Becoming One. I have worked with Donna before but never had that "moment". She emailed me to say that a dress I had wanted to try on before was at her salon. I actually got excited..it was this precious gem:



Well, once I got to the salon I saw this other dress. A beautiful black & white dress. Black in a gown was a no-no for my Fiance. He got upset at a black sash on a previous trumpet gown I had tried on asking what the "black thing was" and then saying it was not so appropriate. I told Donna how I just loved this style of a dress and that he would hate it..she said try it on! I can get it in al all white version.
OK I say..then slip it on.
I had that moment, the moment I NEVER had before. I started to tear up, my heart raced..I FELL IN LOVE!!
THIS WAS IT!!
At that point I decided that I did not care what anyone said..THIS was my dress!!
This dress will look FABULOUS with my Old Hollywood theme!!
What do you think??


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

The dress is located here:

http://www.emeraldbridal.net/styles-detail.cfm?style=9168


I even made a VIDEO of what it looks like "in person". The quality isnt the best but you get the idea!!



Thank you Donna from Two Becoming One
She carries a HUGE line of Emerald dresses! I cant wait to order it!!
Two Becoming One is a Full Service Bridal Salon located in her home in Tinley park Illinois. Donna has been GREAT.
http://twobecomingoneonline.com/
(708)429-3228

By the way..the little gem I went there for, I tried it on and here was the result.

Photobucket

Photobucket


In all honesty, I just wanted out of it lol!! I had NO interest even though it is beautiful!! Donna had to make me try on another dress just to "clear my palette" before putting the black & white one on again lol!

No comments: