10/22/2010

Dear Halloween store

 You suck.

I am a woman that stands almost 5 foot 9 inches tall. How dare you try to sell me a costume that shows my ass cheeks. Literally. I see all your beautiful women on the bags and posters. I think each one is 5 feet tall in order for them to look sexy yet tasteful. Of course I want to be like every other woman and present myself as a slut on this wonderful holiday, I just want to be a tasteful slut.  Is that possible?
To your “tween” costumes:
You’re joking right? What Mom wants their 11 year old dressed like Alice “the whore” Wonderland. I saw little girls that were 9 and 10 trying on these slutty creations. They just scream child prostitute. Way to go Mom for even letting them walk into the fitting room to try on such trash. At least wait until shes street legal before you let her start walking..
And to you stupid 13 to 16 year old Myspace and Facebook girls:
The fitting room at a Halloween store is not the pace for you to take Myspace  pictures in costumes!! I am standing outside the room, waiting to actually TRY something on to buy it. I don’t feel like standing in line for 45 minutes so you can play dress up and post it on your wall. You know the ones…You’re standing in line with your 4 crabby ass kids that are all fighting, kicking, and pushing each other…meanwhile, there’s a teenager in front of you with no purse and 30 costumes in her hand armed with her camera phone and her BFF.
I love costume shopping.

3 comments:

Amanda Moury said...

Shayne - I couldn't agree with you more, and I literally couldn't stop laughing at the "Alice - the whore - wonderland" comment. SO true!

Unpredictable Mom said...

Well thank you so much!! LOL!!

Frances said...

And I thought I was the only one who hates these teenagers who take so much time just to try on one of those costumes at a Halloween store since they have this knack of taking pictures with costumes they won't even buy! The nerve!