9/19/2010

It's OVER!! The reception that is!!

Well, Friday September 17th was our big formal reception and there is so much to tell and so much that happened, it may take a while to break it down. No one has uploaded any pictures yet so all I have isn't much however I have something better and a little more personal...VIDEOS!!!

Me & my dear friend Denise who drove all the way from Georgia to Chicago to be with us!


THE INTRODUCTION

My Husband is a die hard Chicago White Sox fan. My Maid of Honor is a die hard Chicago Cubs fan. Our introduction was based off of the actual Chicago White Sox Games. My MOH had to throw on a Cubs jersey to rub it in





CAKE CUTTING
You have to watch all the way till the end. We didnt want glass clanking so we did something "special". Our Daughter Emily showed the whole room UP!!



More to come...

2 comments:

Jillian said...

Oh my are you gorgeous or what!!!!!!

Jillian said...

Oh my are you gorgeous or what!!!!!!