7/12/2010

Dress For Sale! Casablanca Couture Style B003

Casablanca Couture  Style B003

BUST 34
WAIST 25
HIPS 36
HOLLOW TO HEM  57 1/2 inch
TAG READS SIZE 4
A gown for the Modern Bride. Sophisticated and stylish, this gown features an elegantly pleated bodice accented with fine Swarovski crystals, rhinestones and pearl appliques. The hem is finished in a balloon style and the back is adorned with beaded crystal sequined buttons.

This dress is BRAND NEW WITH TAGS ATTACHED. Never worn, never even tried it on once I picked it up! (Pictures with me in it are the sample gown) It is currently being store at a Bridal Salon in the back room wrapped. The tag color lists as IVY which I assume is ivory however THIS DRESS IS BRIGHT WHITE. The dress is very beautiful and VERY comfortable.

The length from hollow to hem is 57 1/2 inches according to Casablanca's chart on the dress. Please make sure you are measured by a professional!!!
I will pay for the shipping on this item anywhere in the US. ALL SALES FINAL.
PAY PAL ONLY

PAID $1,300 FOR THE DRESS WILL SELL FOR $900.00 OBO
I have a tiara that matches as well and I will throw that in for FREE!! (Retail $230.00)
 (click images to full view)

Email me with any questions:
printablebride@gmail.com

1 comment:

Sara said...

Beautiful dress! I love casablanca (partial too it in fact) lol your website looks GREAT!!!