6/25/2010

My wedding gems...

I have said it before and I will say it again...
Very rarely do you encounter "gems" in the wedding industry.
I have a few. Amazing right? 

My Photographer Cristina G of Chicago
My Make Up Artist Karah of Chicago
My Bridal Salon Bella Sposa of Tinley park
and my wedding ceremony dress maker of Little White Dress

I have to bow and say I am not worthy because my PHENOMENAL dress maker of Little White Dress has agreed to make my crinoline.

I want HUGE. Audry Hepburn HUGE!

Now, I have already worn the dress to get married in and will be wearing it again for our reception in September. What better time to get a outrageously  HUGE crinoline? Nope no better time than NOW!!

(thats me in my dress made by Little White dress)



She is seriously an amazing seller and my dress was AMAZING. This is why I am wearing it twice. I am so excited that this crinoline will be designed to fit the dress perfectly.

I adore my gems. They are so rare these days. I am blessed to have a handful.
I adore you Little White Dress

No comments: