5/18/2010

Shaynes Wedding Part 2

Time for the good pictures! My vision was "Vintage Chic". I love Audrey..so I had to embrace her on my wedding day.

After the ceremony, the family went to the restaurant but my Daughter Kate stayed behind. Kate became a shadow photographer and started snapping pictures behind our photographer. The pictures below were taken by a 13 year old girl! I did not edit ANY of these pictures.Be sure to click the images for full view!

The next picture is my Daughters favorite..I think it is mine as well...


My dress was custom made by  pcolquet of Little White dress
on Etsy. She was so AMAZING and I can not give her enough praise on my dress. Seller Here

Up next...some pro shots. Yep, pro shots. Less than 24 hours after the wedding my awesome photographer emailed me teaser photos..she is that amazing!!!

Photobucket

3 comments:

Heather {Butterflygirlms} said...

WOW! Katie did a FANTASTIC job..you may have a professional photographer in the future! My favorite of you & Chris is the one where you're standing on the railroad tracks looking at each other! The one with you by the fountain is fabulous too..another fav!!! Can't wait to see more :) Have a great day!

Unpredictable Mom said...

Thanks so much hun!!!!

Creature Gorgeous said...

GORGEOUS!!!!! Shayne, you made the dress look amazing!