3/16/2010

His Ring

Today were ordered the Mr.'s ring. I think men can be worse than women..at least in my case. He has not been to thrilled about wearing a ring. Not that he doesn't want to but the fact is, he is not sure if he will even "like" wearing one. His request list was making this a challenge for me.

He didn't want diamonds
He wanted simple.
He didn't want some bright white gold or platinum..he wanted something "darker"
He likes the "ridge" where the middle stands out more
No really fat band

I started my search. Pretty much everything I showed him he said no to. Then I found this


Tungsten Men's Ridged Band (7 mm)

  • Ring is crafted of heavyweight tungsten
  • Highly scratch-resistant, tungsten is four times harder than titanium
  • While extremely hard, tungsten may crack if struck at high impact
  • Ring is 7 mm wide
  • Ridged wedding band
  • Contoured on the inner surface for a more comfortable fit, comfort-fit band
PERFECT!!! He actually really likes it. Overstock.com came through for me with this beauty!!
Let's just hope I can keep it on his finger....


 

2 comments:

Heather {Butterflygirlms} said...

Very nice!! My man wears a stainless steel band for his wedding ring. We found it at the flea market. Have to say it was pretty darn cheap. It's the only metal he can wear without it itching or irritated.

Henri B. said...

I wanted to get my guy a ring with a tri-gold mokume inlay but he said the rose gold looked "too pink". He eventually picked a titanium band with a blue inlay. Apparently, I was giving it way too much thought.