12/31/2009

The birdcage veil. Awesome Etsy finds!

Personally,I love them. The birdcage veil. Classic beauty. I am so thrilled to see them back in style. My Fiance not so much lol. When I told him of my intentions to get one, he was not as excited as I was.
I said to him "Isn't this cute!!"
He said...
"Cute if youre my Grandma"
 My thought then was...if your Grandma had one I would take it! Along with her old prom dress too!!

Here are some fab finds from Etsy


OMG!! These awesome styles are from annemichelleheirloom. 
Her prices are PERFECT (around $45.00)




 
Be sure to check out her stunning combs as well!


Our next awesome Esty seller is veillady





 
 
I just LOVE the one below!!


Only $28.00!! Gotta love it!!

This next seller has stolen my heart!! VintageBox1947

 
 
 
 
OMG! The above is PINK!!




Seriously..this is STUNNING!!



I can go on forever here, but I would like to show one more site!

Brenda's Bridal Veils 

Her selection is huge


 
 
 
 
 


Hummm..I wonder if I can pull one of these off with my dress?Shhhh don't tell my Fiance!!





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LMAO @ "Cute if youre my Grandma"
I LOVE the 8th one down!!! My favorite!! You have the look for these girl. Classy!! :)

Unpredictable Mom said...

I really want one but I dont know if it will work with my dress! I may try though *wink*