9/19/2009

Reception Centerpieces

My theme keeps changing, so do my centerpiece ideas. I thought I would share some of my ideas with other brides.

Lets take a look!

Ostrich feathers make a wonderful centerpiece!

centerpieces

I have done some research and it seems it takes at least 20 feathers per vase to get this look. Ouch, costly. I have tried looking for fake ones but it seems the price doesn't get much cheaper. This bride suggests fake anyways. You may want to check out items for sale on wedding sites. Many brides are re-selling these at a pretty good price.It looks lovely with a nice damask runner as seen in this picture.

I really love the look of the square vase with a few simple flowers. I think this would be gorgeous on long or round tables.

Dazzling Delight ROSESimg-thing gift16Large

I think this is something classy and a cheap DIY centerpiece. Imagine these running down the middle of your long table with tea light candles in between? GEORGOUS!

Here is something that can be done CHEAP and still get you elegance and class. These are actually made using wine glasses and vellum paper. Who says we can't get the glasses from the dollar store in different sizes and heights? FAB!

diy wine glasses

Find directions to this WITH a pattern here!

DIY Lampshade

FRUIT! How summer. How colorful..How cheap this can be!

Fruit

Pine cones. Huh? For a winter wedding this can be a cheap, wonderful stylish centerpiece. Add the pine cones to a pretty charger plate. Surround them with a candle..YES! I prefer the pine cones with the fake white snow on them but it was hard to find a centerpiece with that concept. Here is something to go off of though. I like the touch of evergreens as well.

pinecones

Some more winter wedding ideas that can be done CHEAP. I love that word!

cranberriesornament vase

Some Fall Ideas

How about pumpkins? Carve them in some way and add a wonderful candle?

pumpkin_dahlias2

p_candles

Apples!

applecenterpiece

Adding red and green apples to a pretty bowl would be just as pretty!

No comments: